vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

towing help please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
allyp

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:06 am

Hi does anyone tow with there zafira?the one ive bought has coilovers ,was just wondering how it would be for towing with the coilovers fitted,not sure the setting they are on but its quite low,thanks in advance,ally
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:42 am

i tow with mine on standard springs not sure what it would be like with coilovers
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
allyp

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 10:49 am

ok cheers m8,will maybe just have to screw them right up and try it out
Back to top Go down
IAN74

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:15 pm

i would have thought it depends what wieght the coilovers can hold as the standerd ones have a limit for towing. in the hand book for the car it will tell you what it is but your coilovers will no doubt be diffrent and may not be able to carry as much weight hope this helps .
Back to top Go down
allyp

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:22 pm

thanks ian,getting the coilovers removed tomorrow to be on the safe side,so ill be open to offers on them ,ally
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm

ally im sure there would be someone that would of done a swap for them where abouts are you
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
allyp

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:14 pm

im in aberdeen scotland m8,i have the standard suspension to go on ,looks like the coilies will be off on wednesday now
Back to top Go down
IAN74

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 9:22 am

if your doing alot of towing mate be the safe way of doing it at least you know what you can tow weight wise etc from the book better than over loading the bus . last thing you want is to get stopped and not be legal just cuz the bus is on coilovers and not oe springs.
Back to top Go down
allyp

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:22 pm

thats what i reckon ian thanks for the advice
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm

there jom coilovers on there mate i can remember davie fitting them, i had a set of them and also sold them as i wasnt too keen
Back to top Go down
allyp

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 8:03 pm

yeh they are really hard anyway,mainly for the towing though in my case
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

towing help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: towing help please   towing help please Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

towing help please
Page 1 of 1