vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

interior rear lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
maddog
maddog

interior rear lights Empty
PostSubject: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:55 pm

just come to get the shopping out the car and noticed the rear interior lights were off so turned them on, now when i locked the car they stayed on so tried again for the delay setting and they dont work, the switch has 3 settings, just want to know do the rear lights work on the delay setting or just front and middle,
could some one check theres for me and let me know if they work on delay

cheers in advance
gaz
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 pm

the best person to ask to check them out is supersterl his daughter as a zafira b he's the only member on here with that model that comes on all the time
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:50 pm

ok cheers, im sure he will read this then and maybe able to shed some light, lol pardon the pun,
if its a prob do you think interior lights come under the warranty?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:12 pm

lol i would think everything would do bud
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:26 pm

hi

With mine you have 3 settings when they are set so they are flat to the ceiling they will go off when the main light goes off the other options are on permanent or permanent off.

I leave them in the flat position so they come on when a door is opened and with the front light.

Hope this helps and makes sense lol

Roy interior rear lights Icon_smile

*edit* just re read the post shall go and have a look referring to boot interior light lol
Back to top Go down
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:32 pm

yep it makes sence and cheers
so they are broke then as there not cominig on while in flat position (centre)
while the door is open, but they do work when switched on to permanent (front position)

could you answer another one for me, do they come on when you unlock your car with the central locking???
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:34 pm

Just been and had a look the boot light has no rocker switch and seems to be fully independant even went as far as turning the front and middle lights off, seemed to come on when the boot was opened and went off when closed.

Maybe different with other models I guess

HTH

Roy Smile
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Hi

The middle lights come on and go off when I unlock and lock the car.

Roy interior rear lights Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:51 pm

ok cheers for your help m8 will have a play with it tomoz see if im doing somthin wrong
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:30 am

maddog wrote:
ok cheers for your help m8 will have a play with it tomoz see if im doing somthin wrong

Any luck sorting the lights issue you have? Smile
Back to top Go down
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:16 pm

sorry been away for a couple of days,
well think ive sorted it a bit, played around with the light uplugged it
and pushed the connections in tight and now it works when rear door is opened, but still does not come on with the central locking, ie; when i unlock the car all interior lights come on but the rears dont, not sure if there spose too, or if there is still a fault?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 9:37 pm

sounds like your slowly getting it sorted
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am

maddog wrote:
sorry been away for a couple of days,
well think ive sorted it a bit, played around with the light uplugged it
and pushed the connections in tight and now it works when rear door is opened, but still does not come on with the central locking, ie; when i unlock the car all interior lights come on but the rears dont, not sure if there spose too, or if there is still a fault?

Is the rocker switch in the flat possition for both switches?

I find the middle 2 lights come on when I unlock the car and go off when I lock it

HTH

Roy Smile
Back to top Go down
maddog
maddog

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:28 pm

yeh set to middle, it must be set like that, the main prob now is sorted as at the start of this thread they were not working at all, so now at least they come on when boot opened which is the main thing,
thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: interior rear lights   interior rear lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

interior rear lights
Page 1 of 1