vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Electric folding mirrors Zafira B

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
davidmv6

zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Empty
PostSubject: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:13 pm

Hi all
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to retro fit folding mirrors to my Zafira B, , If so what is needed apart from the obvious folding mirrors, is it just a case of fitting the correct switch with the folding mirrors ??, or anything else needed, any advise would be a great help, great site also by the way.
Cheers Dave.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:23 pm

Not heard of any for the ZAFs,, and there is no mechanism fitted standard to move them in..
Back to top Go down
davidmv6

PostSubject: Re: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:45 pm

supersterl wrote:
Not heard of any for the ZAFs,, and there is no mechanism fitted standard to move them in..

Hi , i know some have them fitted, also you can buy replacement mirrors from i think LMF Vauxhall ?, just wonderd if it was possible to retro fit to any Zafira B ? with the correct mirror/window switch.
Regards Dave.
Back to top Go down
pyro_maniac

PostSubject: Re: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 4:50 pm

i think it would be possible to retrofit it, but at what cost i dont know
you would probably need the mirror/window switch, new mirrors each side with the motors in, a passenger CIM and drivers CIM and also the wiring loom if it isnt there already
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 11:59 pm

davidmv6 wrote:
Hi all
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to retro fit folding mirrors to my Zafira B, , If so what is needed apart from the obvious folding mirrors, is it just a case of fitting the correct switch with the folding mirrors ??, or anything else needed, any advise would be a great help, great site also by the way.
Cheers Dave.

David i see that member zafinks on here has fitted power windows to his ZAF B.. maybe you should contact him and ask about it..
Back to top Go down
ZafInks

PostSubject: Re: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:29 am

Hi, There are various ways around it depending on which looms you have.
If you have 7 wires in the door looms from the plug connecting to the mirrors then you wont need to buy new or retro fit them, you will also need to run 2 wires from both mirrors.
It can sound pretty confusing at first when running more wires from the pins in the plugs but when put into practice its easy, the hardest part of the whole procedure for me was replacing the door looms!
Though i could of retro fitted the wires in the looms myself, my bus is still under warranty and decided to buy new, the old looms also provided me with some spare pins for the plugs!

Not sure on ZOC forum policy about posting links from other club forums so I'll pm you zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
ZafInks

PostSubject: Re: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 1:35 am

..little extra info

You will need
RH&LH folding mirrors
Both door looms(if not retro fitting)
Door switch with the folding mirror button

This mod does not need Tech2 to make them work either zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Electric folding mirrors Zafira B   zafira - Electric folding mirrors Zafira B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Electric folding mirrors Zafira B
Page 1 of 1