vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

zafira A rear windows

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
jonboyc

zafira - zafira A rear windows Empty
PostSubject: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 5:30 pm

hi there,new to forums and boy,theres a lotta info in here,great work..Smile
but my problem is this,recently bought a w reg 1.8i elegance,thinking that it came with electric rear windows,but there on standard winders,and due to the fact i have 2 kids that like to.."explore" the car while driving,im curious if i can retro-fit eleccy windows on the rears,and what donor car/kit i need.
cheers in advance.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello jonboyc welcome to VXZOC ------what about looking in local scrap dealer to see if there is any Zafs with rear electric windows that you can purchase and fit with looms etc..or else look on ebay to find if there is anyone breaking a zaf with elecrtic windows etc,,
Back to top Go down
torry boy

PostSubject: Re: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 3:37 pm

hi have a 02 1.8 elegance myself and found replacement rear electric regulators hard to come buy.check ebay regularly as they are £307+vat each from vauxhall.good hunting.doug
Back to top Go down
Chrismec

PostSubject: Re: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Be a lot easier to remove the handles matey, if you retro fit leccy's could be difficult to lock them zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
torry boy

PostSubject: Re: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:12 pm

Chrismec wrote:
Be a lot easier to remove the handles matey, if you retro fit leccy's could be difficult to lock them zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_wink

the switch gears avaliable on ebay cheap bud just finding the window regulators the problem.doug
Back to top Go down
jonboyc

PostSubject: Re: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 5:42 pm

cheers for info,just saw 2 second hand regulators on e-bay,35 quid each,question is,does anybody know if there prone to breaking easy? be a shame to buy/fit if they break easy,any more info would be great..Smile
Back to top Go down
torry boy

PostSubject: Re: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:29 pm

jonboyc wrote:
cheers for info,just saw 2 second hand regulators on e-bay,35 quid each,question is,does anybody know if there prone to breaking easy? be a shame to buy/fit if they break easy,any more info would be great..Smile

there are 5 pop rivets to drill out and replace when fitting replacement regulators they locate in a slit in back of door but its the sliding on the swivel bit into the window support that seems tricky but thought it was tricky.doug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zafira A rear windows   zafira - zafira A rear windows Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zafira A rear windows
Page 1 of 1