vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

help wiv me gauge

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
badboybubbie

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 9:59 pm

okay i'm a newb and just got myself a zafira diesel design 2003 my petrol gauge is somewhat faulty reading that theres diesel in the car when in fact there isn't.my siemens cd radio is busted but the garage i bought the car said they would replace it for me.here's me question there is a trip computer on the car but i don't know how to access it.i have no buttons on my wiper blades to select the computer display like it says in the manual.does my trip computer work through the radio and if i coluld get it on would it show a false reading due to having a dodgey petrol gauge.i have buttons on my steering wheel but they don't seem to do anything any help would be appreciated and please keep it simple i ain't mechanicaly savvie help wiv me gauge Lol
Back to top Go down
badboybubbie

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:36 pm

can no one help me with this problem how do you start trip computer would it work.does it have a trip computer is it not on my model any help please.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:57 pm

have you got buttons on your wiper stalk fella
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
badboybubbie

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:02 pm

no m8 i don't have any buttons on my wiper stalks i have a couple of buttons above were my clock is for the time.i've tried pressing them but it just sets the time.i have steering wheel buttons but they don't seem to do out.think there for the volume on the radio when i press the radio on button all i get is panel showing up the garage were i bought the car said they would replace it,and i don't know if it has anything to do with that.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:15 pm

if you have not got the buttons then you havent got a trip computer mate sorry
Back to top Go down
badboybubbie

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:19 pm

thanks for answering it's just when the garage advertised the car it was supposed to have a trip computer.with it having a diccy diesel gauge i thought i'd be able to put it on and see if it would give a better estimate of fuel.can i put one on is it easy and are they costly.or is it not possible
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:55 pm

im not sure if you are able to buddy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

help wiv me gauge Empty
PostSubject: Re: help wiv me gauge   help wiv me gauge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

help wiv me gauge
Page 1 of 1