vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

New front bearing needed!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LCE23

New front bearing needed!! Empty
PostSubject: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:33 pm

Right been looking at oneas mine has started to rumble really badly, but can I easly tell what one I need? as noticed some come with censors attached. New front bearing needed!! Affraid

I had a quick look this eve but could not see any wires do they go to both side if you have them? Or just the one? New front bearing needed!! Icon_scratch

Thanks
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:43 pm

they have wires both sides . and its to do with traction control from what vx told me when i done mine hope that helps. New front bearing needed!! Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
LCE23

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 10:49 pm

mmm will have to get the jack out in the morning then... New front bearing needed!! Suspect As can't get under it as as standard seems quite low?
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm

is it a gsi bud as should have wires if it is . got mine from vx cost about £200 and around 1 half hours to fit at home sealed unit.
Back to top Go down
LCE23

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Thanks for the info, no it's not a GSi as buget couldn't strech that far New front bearing needed!! Icon_lol .

But if I don't have any wires then where's the speed sensor??
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:40 pm

not sure on that one bud . just know on mine i got wires both sides. could be on the gearbox knowing vx lol.
Back to top Go down
LCE23

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Now after taking photos so I could see better, looks as though there is no wires to my front hub... As is only a comfort model but can't see here the speed sensor goes to New front bearing needed!! Icon_scratch as also have an LPG conversion in there....
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:40 pm

why not pop into your local vauxhall dealer and ask them for the part number, give them your reg and they will do the rest, then look on ebay for bearings to fit your model...most sellers have the option to ask questions so ask them if your not sure...
Back to top Go down
LCE23

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:24 pm

Called them last week as I'm based mainly in France at the moment, and even they said I have a choice of two! New front bearing needed!! Icon_mad

This is why I'm trying to find out, as need to track down really what it looks like on the car if the speed sensor is in the unit, as in if you can see the wires clearly?

Thanks
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:39 pm

what model is it ..that you have
Back to top Go down
LCE23

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 8:43 pm

w-reg comfort 1.8 16v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New front bearing needed!!   New front bearing needed!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New front bearing needed!!
Page 1 of 1