vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

zafira add on parts, what plug and play?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
taffy bhoy

zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Empty
PostSubject: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:34 pm

havent got a zaf yet, but getting one soon and want to know if any parts are plug and play?

coming from a vectra, i could add electric rear windows, illuminated sunvisors etc, just by getting the actual parts, the internal wiring was already present.
any add on parts that are plug and play on a zafira?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:53 pm

i know the relay works for toal closure because ive done i think the omega wiper will do to i just need to get one if you get a zaf with out rear elec windows i think the wires are there like the vecs are not sue about anything else bud
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:16 pm

topladz wrote:
i know the relay works for toal closure because ive done i think the omega wiper will do to i just need to get one if you get a zaf with out rear elec windows i think the wires are there like the vecs are not sue about anything else bud

think there should be a how to done for this lol.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 pm

when i take the kick panel of ill have look or ill see if i can find a how 2 somewhere
Back to top Go down
muj33b

PostSubject: Re: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 1:28 am

hi i know im abit late but i just joined this forum bout 10 mins ago, lol, i have a pdf file that shows the wiring for total closure, but not sure how to upload on the site, any tips would be good, if interested let me know and i will email the file to u,
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:22 am

pm or email and ill have a look for you mate
Back to top Go down
denzzz28
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 3:11 pm

stock wheels on the 2000 vectra fit my zaf A nicely, i took the heads rest as well because they can be tilted forward (zaffys are fixed). its probably best not to sell the vectra and have them side by side so you can try exchaging parts from each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zafira add on parts, what plug and play?   zafira add on parts, what plug and play? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

zafira add on parts, what plug and play?
Page 1 of 1