vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Central locking trouble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
martinh

Central locking trouble Empty
PostSubject: Central locking trouble   Central locking trouble Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 11:30 am

Well trying to find out on behalf of my bro in law about his car, has problems with central locking, wont lock but boot is locked and cant open it, button on dash not working either!! tried battery in key etc, but nothing.. it did have a fuse gone which was for windscreen washers which I replaced.. but since we did that the dash button and boot have not been working?? It had been suggested to him that he may need a new fuse board!!!..
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Central locking trouble   Central locking trouble Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 12:33 pm

if you have the radio code for radio , then disconnect the battery for 30 mins it may well reset everything..

boot is probably locked because someone did it with a key not by button...(the usual thing)

have you tried sticking the key in igniton turn to 2nd setting (not starting car) and pressing one of the key pad buttons holding down for 30 secs..then the door locks should by rights go up and down to show you have them matched..
Back to top Go down
martinh

PostSubject: Re: Central locking trouble   Central locking trouble Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 2:08 pm

tried that, but it hasnt worked for some time, but the locking button on dash worked and boot opened and locked untill we changed the fuse!!!??

Cant lock boot on Zaf B with key anyway.. I thought it was battery in fob to begin with, but fitted new ones did sequence etc..
He had a mechanic look at it when it was getting serviced but they didnt know, it was them said it was maybe fuse board.. Just wondered if anyone else had similar problem before we go to main dealers for a plug in!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Central locking trouble   Central locking trouble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Central locking trouble
Page 1 of 1