vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Locking wheel nuts?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dibster

Locking wheel nuts? Empty
PostSubject: Locking wheel nuts?   Locking wheel nuts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:34 pm

Hi folks.

Just picked up our new Zafira yesterday (new to us...). Been exploring today and can't find the locking wheel nut key!! I've emailed the dealer I got the car from, will see what kind of response I get - now that te car is ours!!

Any idea how much it'll cost for a new one?

Thanks.

D.
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: Locking wheel nuts?   Locking wheel nuts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:39 pm

hi
check inside the tool kit pouch if not dont worry ,the main dealer will have a master set and they can remove them ,or get them to order a new key ,i think its just as cheap to get a new set of the shelf
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Locking wheel nuts?   Locking wheel nuts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:46 pm

THE ZAFINATOR wrote:
hi
check inside the tool kit pouch if not dont worry ,the main dealer will have a master set and they can remove them ,or get them to order a new key ,i think its just as cheap to get a new set of the shelf

yeah thats all good but its gettin the old ones off if u cant find it hammer a 16 or 17mm on there and use a rachet to take em off....
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Locking wheel nuts?   Locking wheel nuts? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 10:58 pm

its sbout £30 for a key and the code for it should be in the black box that they came in with the car..just bought one for the daughters zaf.. the set cost about £60....the code for the key should be on a card under the white plastic inside the whel nut box..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locking wheel nuts?   Locking wheel nuts? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locking wheel nuts?
Page 1 of 1