vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
philsmin

zafira - are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers? Empty
PostSubject: are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers?   zafira - are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:56 pm

some thieving bastard decided they'd steal the mirror cover from the passenger side, so yesterday I sourced a cover, painted and laquered it, got a nice finish then went to fit it and I can't see how it fits, the drivers side one is different, same shape etc but fits different by the look of it.

I'm gonna have another try when the missus gets home in the daylight but don't wanna waste my time if they're not the same affraid
Back to top Go down
gaz42

PostSubject: Re: are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers?   zafira - are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:17 am

I think they are the same. Before you fit it make sure that the mirror is folded in first then it should just clip on. These thieving scumbags should be given the injection!!
Back to top Go down
philsmin

PostSubject: Re: are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers?   zafira - are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 8:24 am

Found out they are different but only on certain years Rolling Eyes , the external shape is physically the same but the way it holds to the mirror is different Rolling Eyes

So as funds are tight (i've just got back from holiday) I decided to trim it till it fits, got a really good fit now but i'll have to bond the cover on (tbh I was gonna do this anyway just to make them harder to get off.....)

Just waiting for the weather to improve so I can paint it

Would be nice to catch them at it, that piece of 3x2 needs some exercise Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
liam1984

PostSubject: Re: are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers?   zafira - are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Just increase your car security when its parked up, i've got 2 english bull terriers they do the job fine! lol
Back to top Go down
gaz42

PostSubject: Re: are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers?   zafira - are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:08 pm

liam1984 wrote:
Just increase your car security when its parked up, i've got 2 english bull terriers they do the job fine! lol

I find that my german shepherd does the trick too lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers?   zafira - are GSI mirror covers the same as normal zafira covers? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1