vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

my car broke last night

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

my car broke last night Empty
PostSubject: my car broke last night   my car broke last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:20 pm

well wonderd how long it would take as been misfiring for abit now sometimes but last night on the motorway, put my toe down abit to over take and bloody thing wouldnt go after, engine management light stayed on, misfired like a beaut as i drove 15mph in safe mode to my mates house, just waiting for my dad to pop over 2mw with his comp and plug it in to see what the fault code is but im guessing its coil pack now and not plugs (dammit)
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: my car broke last night   my car broke last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:30 pm

oh dear its annoying not knowing whats up with it
mines broke to i need a new battery
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: my car broke last night   my car broke last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:32 pm

at least a battery is nothing much, im dreading the £140 bill before christmas, really come at a bad time if its coil pack
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: my car broke last night   my car broke last night Icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 8:35 pm

hi milly coil pack for z20let at lmf £89.95 + £8.50 p-p =£98.45..
http://www.lmfvauxhall.co.uk/store/home.php?cat=2472
or from vauxhall for £86.58 =V.A.T. =£99.57 with trade club..
not cheap i know but if you got to have one....let me know if you would like me to pop over next weekend so you can try my coilpack to see if it is the problem...
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: my car broke last night   my car broke last night Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 12:31 pm

its cool sterl my dads getting a coil pack tommorrow for me for a shocking price and fixing it as im driving it still as i need to and its just misfiring when it wants 2 and needs fixing asap.. thanks for offer though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my car broke last night   my car broke last night Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my car broke last night
Page 1 of 1