vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
wayneleeds1975

zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Empty
PostSubject: Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes   zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Hi

I'm a new user on this site and was looking for a bit of advice.

My engine management/emissions light has come on and stayed on since yesterday, I have done the pedal test and caught the following fault codes :

P0302 Cylinder 2 Misfire Detected B-22
P0335 Crankshaft Sensor Incorrect Signal C-06
P0335 Crankshaft Sensor Open Circuit C-06
P0460 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input C-14
P0460 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit Low Input C-14
P0460 Purge flow sensor circuit malfunction C-14

I don't really know much about cars, my seems to be running fine and was wondering if anyone can shed any light into what might be at fault before I take it into a garage to look at.

The LPG is factory fit - not a conversion. The services are up to date. The light is on whether running on petrol or LPG. It used to come on sometimes ie if the car was stalled but then used to go off again but now its staying on.

Please help

THanks
Wayne
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes   zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:18 pm

http://www.obd-codes.com/p0302

try looking at this site wayne it might give you some idea of what they mean and how to remedy them..

try resetting by disconnecting the battery for 30 mins and see if they reappear too.. but make sure you have your radio code to hand....
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes   zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm

id try and reset it then do the test again and then go grom there
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
wayneleeds1975

PostSubject: Re: Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes   zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm

ok i'll try that in the morning, tried earlier today but only for 10 minutes as thats what someone else advised me.

on the site you referred me too, one of the codes says a possibility is low fuel... being dual fuel i don't have a lot of petrol in as i just use it to start the engine then switch to gas which is over half full. do you think that being low on petrol could be causing the fault or would it go off when i switch to gas?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes   zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 9:43 pm

you could always try a tank full of petrol and see what happens just might need a proper clear out
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
adeh

PostSubject: Re: Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes   zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 4:01 pm

I expect you've had this fixed by now, but if not, try carefully cleaning the MAF sensor with a electrical contact cleaner spray. Halfords do one that leaves no residue Don't touch the sensor parts or you could ruin the unit.. Takes about 10 minutes to remove the sensor.
Experience talking here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes   zafira - Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice Please - Zafira 1.8 dual fuel fault codes
Page 1 of 1