vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

I need your suggestions on these coilovers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
denzzz28
denzzz28

I need your suggestions on these coilovers Empty
PostSubject: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:02 pm

hi guys, I need opinions. I have a budget of £220 max and i cant go over that anymore or my wife will kill me. ive taken my mind off the lowering springs because i may need to adjust the rears on long holiday drives. so here are my choices:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/JAMEX-Coilover-Suspension-Kit-Vauxhall-Zafira-1-Mk1_W0QQitemZ330418766475QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4cee7e428b

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Coilover-Suspension-Kit-OPEL-ASTRA-G-ZAFIRA_W0QQitemZ320507167681QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item4a9fb743c1

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vauxhall-Zafira-1-6-99-05-Coilover-lowering-kit-741017_W0QQitemZ300397812672QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item45f11adbc0

i just want to know if you have any experience or knowledge on these brands. if you have know anywhere else to buy cheap coilovers please glet meknow. ill appriciate any info, thanks
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:11 pm

Madgezza has had some fitted , i believe the third link that you have on your listing...
Back to top Go down
denzzz28
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 4:23 pm

supersterl wrote:
Madgezza has had some fitted , i believe the third link that you have on your listing...

The JOM ones, Ive read some reviews of these coilovers from VW Golf GTI forums and there were mixed reviews of it but most of them like it for the price. but i havent read one that was fitted on a zafira. so did he made a review of it?
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 5:51 pm

hello mate as ster said i did have them on the zaf but thought they were rubbish and didnt trust the build quality so took them of and just fitted lowering springs on my new bilstein shocks. if i was going to go for any in the future the only ones i would say out of the 3 are the jamex ones as have heard a couple of good reports about them.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:27 pm

madgezza wrote:
hello mate as ster said i did have them on the zaf but thought they were rubbish and didnt trust the build quality so took them of and just fitted lowering springs on my new bilstein shocks. if i was going to go for any in the future the only ones i would say out of the 3 are the jamex ones as have heard a couple of good reports about them.

so what make did you have fitted and where did you get them from madgezza ..cheers
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:33 pm

i have the same ones there ok abit to stiff!!!!
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:47 pm

supersterl wrote:
madgezza wrote:

so what make did you have fitted and where did you get them from madgezza ..cheers

dont ask mate, got the ones on there at the min from ebay (dont know the make) but im not happy with the ride quality (quite hard on the front). im thinking about taking them off and going back to standard springs untill some decent springs come up (hr or eibach) end of the day you get what you pay for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need your suggestions on these coilovers   I need your suggestions on these coilovers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need your suggestions on these coilovers
Page 1 of 1