vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Jamex coilovers for me no other option.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
denzzz28
denzzz28

Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Empty
PostSubject: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 1:44 am

ok guys, after weeks of negotiation with the misus, she has agreed to buy the coilover instead of the cheaper lowering spring alternative. but I am limited to only £200. i was hoping that i could go away with the £115 spax lowering springs but after my family trip to devon i realized adjustable suspension is the only option so i can adjust the rear ride height with heavy loads. so the only option for me is the JAMEX coilover kit. for the past few months the price have drop from £220+postage to £200 posted. I choose jamex becuase the name has been in the market for quite sometime now and compare to other cheap coilovers it has better reviews and ofcourse the price.

the kit should be fitted by the end of this month of not early May. ill keep you guys posted. ill try to post some pics and reviews if i can.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:09 am

you do no that the rear adjustment is between 60mm and 100mm look at my pics thats as high as the go and they just clear the arches......
Back to top Go down
denzzz28
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 10:15 am

its 30-60mm front and rear according to the info, so im planning to leave the rear at 30-35 and go for 40-50 on the front. is yours jamex as well?
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 am

yep lol its not acurate trust me
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:15 am

its 60mm 100mm not 30mm 60mm
Back to top Go down
denzzz28
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:39 am

really!? damn! in having second thougts now i dont want it to be that low. im sorry for being such a pain in the a**s but can you check if its the same ones, here is the link.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330418766475&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

if it is the same how was the ride? and have you tried running on a full load? any rubbing issues. thanks mate really appriciate your help.
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 11:56 am

yep there the same it dont rub if u have it on the highest point but mine is different to urs my arches are wider is up to you mate i've swapped mine with lowering springs and i think madgezza did too!!!!
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 9:01 pm

hes right i took mine off too
Back to top Go down
denzzz28
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 3:10 pm

so guys which lowering springs under £200 would you reccomend? ill be using the stock dampers.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 pm

denzzz28 what model zaf do you have....surely if you buy the coil overs that state 30mm drop from standard for your model then if its to low you can get your money back..because they gave you the wrong info...
Back to top Go down
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 6:29 pm

cos the inside arches of gsi's are deeper yours will rub they did on heritage's on the highest point i would go for spaxx lowering springs.
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 13, 2010 9:08 pm

i would recomend eibach or h&r both are a bit of money but both are great springs and never heard and bad comms on them
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:22 pm

hi all glad i read this was about to buy that set ,,i have eiback springs ,so what shockers are best the b4 ,as my standard ones have had it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jamex coilovers for me no other option.   Jamex coilovers for me no other option. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jamex coilovers for me no other option.
Page 1 of 1