vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Calibre500

Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Empty
PostSubject: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 10:00 am

Hello. This forum has been recommended by a member of Vauzhall Owners Network for my query.

I have a Zafira 2.0 DTi and feel it to be a bit underpowered at times and want to boost the power up a bit. I have seen the following item on Ebay and have emailed the company in Germany asking them to confirm if it is the correct one for my car to which they said it was. The only thing still bothering me is that they have advertised it as a 1.9 whereas mine is a 2.0 but still say it is correct for my car.

Can you please have a look at the item and give me some feedback/advice?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=400001378888

Many thanks.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:09 pm

hi and welcome to the bus crew

theres a member on here that sells them to us with a little discount but you have to have 50 posts or more to view that section
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:08 pm

You have a Zafira , that item is for a vivaro 1.9 cdti..according too the listing... and no mention of ZAFIRA onit at all.
Back to top Go down
Calibre500

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:39 pm

supersterl wrote:
You have a Zafira , that item is for a vivaro 1.9 cdti..according too the listing... and no mention of ZAFIRA onit at all.

It's a shame that you have to have 50 or more posts to access that!!

I did email the company asking them if they had a similar item as the Vivaro one for a zafira 2.0 DTi to which they replied yes and that Vivaro one will fit. As I know only the new CDTi engines are 1.9 I queried that but they still said it would fit okay.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 9:26 pm

Calibre500 wrote:
supersterl wrote:

It's a shame that you have to have 50 or more posts to access that!!

I did email the company asking them if they had a similar item as the Vivaro one for a zafira 2.0 DTi to which they replied yes and that Vivaro one will fit. As I know only the new CDTi engines are 1.9 I queried that but they still said it would fit okay.

OK i see you have done your homework, then give it a go and if it doesnt work ,then you can claim your money back
Back to top Go down
seanos

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 5:14 am

Have alook at this site everyone I know usese these and they seam to be ok www.diesel-performance.co.uk
Hope this helps ask them for 2.0 dti and they should be able to sort you out.
Back to top Go down
Calibre500

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:54 pm

seanos wrote:
Have alook at this site everyone I know usese these and they seam to be ok www.diesel-performance.co.uk
Hope this helps ask them for 2.0 dti and they should be able to sort you out.

I have looked at this website but their prices are approximately £300+ which is a bit more than what I have budgeted.

Surely there must be other places and why is it that the newer CDTi engines get the cheaper tuning boxes and the older cars have the more expensive?? I would have thought it was the other way around.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 1:20 pm

Andrew at DTUK was going to sort me out when i was keeping my 2.0 DTI but i never got round to getting the part but he was well helpfull even out of hours......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query   Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zafira DTi chipbox/tuning query
Page 1 of 1