vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

FABRIC SEATS

Go down 
+2
Paz
andromeda411
6 posters
AuthorMessage
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:39 pm

gave the bus a bit of a clean today and decided i need to clean the fabric of the seats especially the back ones where the kids decide to leave chocolate and any other such crap.

so whats the best way to clean them? i have a vax and thought about using that with some of the vax fluid in it and doing it the same way i do the house carpets.
or does anyone have any other ideas?
Back to top Go down
Paz
Admin
Admin

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 6:41 pm

A can of dry foam should do the trick and it don't leave the seats as damp when you've done
Back to top Go down
andromeda411
Regional Co.
Regional Co.
andromeda411

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:38 pm

[quote="Paz"]A can of dry foam should do the trick and it don't leave the seats as damp when you've done

may be me being thick but what is dry foam?
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Name a brand for us to try PAZ
Back to top Go down
Paz
Admin
Admin

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:30 am

I'm more than happy with a product called Brisk which is from a company called AutoSmart.

They do this as a liquid and a dry foam (the one I use) and all you have to do is spray it over the seats (only a light covering), until it looks like it's snowed on you seats, leave for about a minute the rub with a micro fibre cloth or lightly scrub with a soft brush. Go round the rest of the seats and carpets the same way, once you do this and wiped the dash it should be dry. What it does is lift the dirt from the cloth or carpet.

You can get it from e bay or there will be a AutoSmart rep that works in your part of the UK and they are all mobile, but be warned if you meet the rep don't blame me if you come away spending more and getting more products than you wanted lol.

Two E Bay numbers for you

If you PM me your post codes where you live I find out who the rep is there.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Thanks for the tip. Having kids, cleaning interior can be a daily event.
Back to top Go down
THE ZAFINATOR
THE ZAFINATOR

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 11:05 pm

BRISK thats what i use its great
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:01 am

Looks like i will be getting some brisk too..
Back to top Go down
merlie

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:26 pm

I used the vax in my bus for the 1st time in the 9 years that we have owned the car .... its a very dark cloth interior .... you didnt really notice the difference ... but the stuff that went into the drain was proper black ! Like you, plenty of chocolate and drinks have disappeared into them seats back there !

Should really have another session ... when I have a spare hour or so.

FYI one bucket full of the vax did half the interior .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FABRIC SEATS Empty
PostSubject: Re: FABRIC SEATS   FABRIC SEATS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FABRIC SEATS
Page 1 of 1