vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

DVD cable route advice needed.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ben
Ben

DVD cable route advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: DVD cable route advice needed.   DVD cable route advice needed. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:38 am

Hi all,

I am going to fit an in car DVD into my Zaff that consists of the player unit and 2 monitors that will hang from the back of the front seats for the kids. I am wanting to put the unit in the boot in the storage compartment that has the 12v supply and then run the 2 monitor cables out of there.

Has anyone done this or can anyone advise a good cable route from the back to the front that doesn't get in the way of any seat runners? Thought I'd ask here first before I starting ripping stuff up!

Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

DVD cable route advice needed. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DVD cable route advice needed.   DVD cable route advice needed. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:19 pm

Scrap that, the 2 monitor cables I had were a tad too short so I have had to change my plans. I am still using the 12v supply in the boot but have extended the power lead and stuck the DVD player underneath the drivers seat. I managed to tuck the leads away quite nicely and I am pleased with the result;

DVD cable route advice needed. 018-1
Back to top Go down

DVD cable route advice needed.
Page 1 of 1