vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Key in Ignition indicator query

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
nixoro
nixoro

Key in Ignition indicator query Empty
PostSubject: Key in Ignition indicator query   Key in Ignition indicator query Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 7:25 pm

Hi

Does anyone have an Idea why my car does not beep when the key is in the ignition, I have been driving my dads Zaf B Identical model and it beeps if you leave the key in the ignition when you open the door.

I have never noticed this before and can only think its something to do with the CIM module as I had this replaced just before xmas.

Although thinking about it this may not have been working the whole time I've had the car.

Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

Roy Smile
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Key in Ignition indicator query   Key in Ignition indicator query Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:15 pm

seems wierd as my zaf aA does dee daa noise when key is in ignition and door is open..so does sons astra ..both made in 2003..
Back to top Go down
samba
samba

PostSubject: Re: Key in Ignition indicator query   Key in Ignition indicator query Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Does your radio turn off when you remove key?
There is a "key in" sensor in the barrel, this went in my '06 Zafira B.
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Key in Ignition indicator query   Key in Ignition indicator query Icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 12:10 am

Its weird as I can leave the lights on and the buzzer/beep goes when I have the keys in or out the ignition and open the door.

If I leave the key in the ignition and open the door there is no sound where as my dads Zaf b makes the noise.

The radio turns off when I take the key out the ignition.
Back to top Go down
BigDaddyMuzik
BigDaddyMuzik

PostSubject: Re: Key in Ignition indicator query   Key in Ignition indicator query Icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 8:36 am

It only beeps when key is in off position if you have the key at position one or two it won't beep. Hope this helps. :-)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Key in Ignition indicator query   Key in Ignition indicator query Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Key in Ignition indicator query
Page 1 of 1