vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

central locking packed up

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
harrier1

central locking packed up Empty
PostSubject: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:09 pm

ne1 now how to fix it carnt even get in the boot
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 9:35 pm

whats happening or not happening with it mate
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

PostSubject: Re: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 10:39 pm

could be the transponder. zaf transponders have a habit of the solder coming loose on the battery contacts. get a bit of paper and wedge it between the battery and the transponder casing.
Back to top Go down
arnelv
arnelv

PostSubject: Re: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitimeTue Mar 02, 2010 11:16 pm

First check if it will work on your spare key . Try to check if batteries are stil good.
Second,Check if central locking electronic control unit is working/ receiving signal from you key transponder. This is located behind the right hand footwell side/trim panel. Check any loose wirings.
If box is busted, will cost you a hundred ++ quid for that + programming + vat.

My remote can only open the door..but have to close it manually.

You may try synchronizing it, by turning the key on the ignition without startin it and press the open button for 3 secs.. If it clicks and the door locks open. No need to go the dealer /garage. central locking packed up Icon_basketball
Back to top Go down
arnelv
arnelv

PostSubject: Re: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 3:30 pm

Sorry,Didnt see this was a Zaf B, hope the central locking ECU is located in the same place.
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 4:13 pm

harrier1 wrote:
ne1 now how to fix it carnt even get in the boot

Am I right in thinking only the drivers door opens manually using the key, or does the central locking open the other doors bar the boot.

Have you checked the fuses etc ?

Shall take a look in my haynes when I get home to see If I can get some Ideas on what it could be for you Smile
Back to top Go down
harrier1

PostSubject: Re: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 5:05 pm

yes pleses mate mate note works just manualy with the key guna disconnect batt in bit to reset ecu so may work or il drive it in to a brick wall he he
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: central locking packed up   central locking packed up Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

central locking packed up
Page 1 of 1