vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

ScanGauge fit in my Zafira

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
samba
samba

ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Empty
PostSubject: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 10:46 pm

I've just fitted this ScanGauge to my Zafira, after much thinking and plenty of Bluetac this was the best place, fitting it above the rear view mirror looked a bit naff, looked like a Rally car (and I don't wear string back gloves) and on/under/over the dash looked like an afterthought with the cable trailing all over the place, this way the cable is kepted hidden.

https://2img.net/h/i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/vpb645m/th_29062010331.jpg?t=1277932678

https://2img.net/h/i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad62/vpb645m/th_29062010330.jpg?t=1277932678

Then I covered the surround in carbon look-a-like sticky-back plastic, ala Blue Peter.

P.S. can't get the pictures to work.

Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Like the surround, what does the guage do?( sorry ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_redface )
Back to top Go down
samba
samba

PostSubject: Re: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:33 pm

It gives, trip computor with MPG feul used/left cost per gallon, trip miles, miles in tank, hours left in tank, range etc. and also dsplays water temp., BHP, Air intake temp., oil life, volts, engine load, RPM, and loads more I don't care about.
It also reads fault codes and can clear them.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 8:55 pm

nice where you get that from
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
samba
samba

PostSubject: Re: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 10:35 pm

Ebay, £125.00
Back to top Go down
LCE23

PostSubject: Re: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Was looking at them a few weeks back, can you let us know how well it works as would consider one if it's worth the money, but would it work with LPG/petrol systems?
Back to top Go down
samba
samba

PostSubject: Re: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Works right out of the box, gives lots of info, plus it has a fuel comp. It has has a setting for petrol, diesel and I think LPG,
not to sure how it would know if you switched it over during the trip, would worry to mush as I find it best to monitor the engine.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScanGauge fit in my Zafira   ScanGauge fit in my Zafira Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ScanGauge fit in my Zafira
Page 1 of 1