vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

at last bonnet lifters fitted

Go down 
+3
Chrismec
madgezza
topladz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

at last bonnet lifters fitted Empty
PostSubject: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:09 pm

At last got round to fitting them at last take alook comments welcome

Before

at last bonnet lifters fitted 006-3

After

at last bonnet lifters fitted 007-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:10 pm

looks good that mate, great work
Back to top Go down
Chrismec

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:30 pm

Looks good matey
Back to top Go down
bud1970
Mod
Mod
bud1970

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:33 pm

lovin' those. where'd ye get 'em adam.
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:58 pm

looking great .. u must tell me where to get and how to fit as matt (my better half) would love that
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 3:06 pm

there is alink up in sterls bonnet lifter thread ill put a link up in ebay section when i get in from work
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:37 pm

looks good Adam,, dont forget to give them a light smear of vasaline all over the whloe of the rams and the brackets..to stop them from getting surface rust on them,,, even though they say stainless steel they seem to get surface rust...but a smear cures this..
i notice how much less bother it is to lift the bonnet now with lifters fitted...
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 8:33 pm

i covered them mate it is so much better with fittered
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 9:54 pm

looks good nice! what they cost if you dont mind me asking?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:23 pm

£16 posted mate theres a link in ebay section for them bud
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:29 pm

thanks may have to get some. have to check the pennys had to pot a new rear box on today as the twin that was on there was s*@t stainless done by the last owner and it gave up did like it with the twin on each side but gone bk to the single now . will grt some pics on before after etc when i work out what to do lol. thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:48 pm

you still got the old box mate i need the pipe that goes in to the back box
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:52 pm

no soz mate that was the main bit that had gone . has it got to be that shape from the rear box or any bit of pipe?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:53 pm

ive got a magnex from my old vec i want to make fit i need the pipe that goes over the axle
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:59 pm

my old one wouldnt have helped mate that was where the main hole was. i could ring the guy that done mine and get a price for the pipe in stainless if that helps mate . just done mine so may do it cheep . other than that i can ask around .
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:07 pm

leave it for now because i need to check the hanging brackets are ok aswell i need to get it up on a ramp

thanx for the offer tho mate
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:20 pm

dont know if you have heard vx cant get any part of the system for the astra beritone models 1.8 .2.0 turbo or 2.2 the company went tits up and they ent got anouther supplier yet just incase anyone on aoc is after one . told that by a main dealer.
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:25 pm

im just trying to customise one ive got laying around lol

i knew magnex went bust but they are suppose to be come back into business
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 11:31 pm

be good if they do as vx can only get the imerisher system at double the price. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: at last bonnet lifters fitted   at last bonnet lifters fitted Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

at last bonnet lifters fitted
Page 1 of 1