vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Fitted Bonnet lifters...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

Fitted Bonnet lifters... Empty
PostSubject: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 7:21 pm

hi all , just fitted some bonnet lifters to my zaf gsi... i purchased a pair for my sons astra and decided to try them for size on my zaf A .. and hey presto they fit perfectally.... so now both zaf gsi and astra gsi are fitted with stainless steel bonnet lifters.. looks good..
Fitted Bonnet lifters... Dsc02549v
Fitted Bonnet lifters... Dsc02548u
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 12:27 am

That looks good do you know if the same lifters could be used for the Zafira B? certainly a nice little mod shall have to look into this more Smile
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 7:30 pm

i want some they look great where you get them from and how much
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 9:20 pm

looks good mate
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 3:07 pm

looking good hun
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 8:45 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390111097760&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
£9.99 + £5.99 p+p
well pleased
NOT sure if they will fit a zaf B ... will have a look at duaghters zaf B this weekend and let you know if they will...
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 9:47 pm

ill order some off them in the new year cheers for the link
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:33 pm

supersterl wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390111097760&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
£9.99 + £5.99 p+p
well pleased
NOT sure if they will fit a zaf B ... will have a look at duaghters zaf B this weekend and let you know if they will...

well i was thinking about getting some untill you said where you got them, i had some chrome lifters on my vectra from them and within 2 months of bad weather they were totaly rusty and looked c..p (still worked).
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 8:14 pm

[quote="madgezza]
well i was thinking about getting some untill you said where you got them, i had some chrome lifters on my vectra from them and within 2 months of bad weather they were totaly rusty and looked c..p (still worked).[/quote]
yes but did you cover them with a coat of WD40 or with a thin smear of petrolium jelly or a thin smear of light oil...too stop them rusting in the bad weather... also bear in mind that these are stainless steel not chrome which in all rights should not rust....Where as chrome has always been prone too rust ....
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 8:20 pm

ive just ordered a set for mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fitted Bonnet lifters...   Fitted Bonnet lifters... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fitted Bonnet lifters...
Page 1 of 1