vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Sloppy bonnet release catch.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ben
Ben

Sloppy bonnet release catch. Empty
PostSubject: Sloppy bonnet release catch.   Sloppy bonnet release catch. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:11 pm

Anyone else have a sloppy bonnet release catch? Mine seems to bite fine, but only if I make sure to push it over to the right. If I don't, it doesn't catch at all.

Anyone elses do this? Is it a simple fix?
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy bonnet release catch.   Sloppy bonnet release catch. Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 8:37 pm

not a problem i have had on my Zaf, but whan i had my Cavalier sri ,i had this problem..had to adjust the locking catch on the slam panel...a word of warning .....make sure that you remove your grille before you alter anything or if it locks and wont release , you will have a job to get at it from underneath the bumper ...to try and release it.. Sloppy bonnet release catch. Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Ben
Ben

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy bonnet release catch.   Sloppy bonnet release catch. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:19 pm

OK I have looked again and it feels as though the cable is fine, is is just the handle itself. The handle is very loose and can move side to side a little. It is held on at 2 points and one of these could have come off?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sloppy bonnet release catch.   Sloppy bonnet release catch. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sloppy bonnet release catch.
Page 1 of 1