vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

REMAP & ROLLING ROAD

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
knoxville256

REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Empty
PostSubject: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:45 pm

Hi guys now the zaff,s fixed looking for e remap and rolling road set up anybody had any good results as i think recomendation is important also idealy would like to have it done within an hour and a halfs travelling from west yorkshire ?
Back to top Go down
zafgsi

PostSubject: Re: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:56 pm

I bought the eds ipf that allows you to remap at home. It comes with maps for stages 1-3 and a few options each stage.

I recently got 223bhp and 282ft/lb from a stage 1 high torque map Very Happy

I also have a full turbo back exhaust system, de-restricted airbox, panel filter and hard boost pipe with collins dumpvalve.

Since then i've added a fmic and been running stage 2 but not been on the rollers with it yet.

MPG do eds software and they are probably the closest to you.
Back to top Go down
zafgsi

PostSubject: Re: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:58 pm

Back to top Go down
knoxville256

PostSubject: Re: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 1:48 pm

anybody know anything about thorney motorsport
Back to top Go down
zafgsi

PostSubject: Re: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Thorney are pretty good I think. I think they offer upgrades for new vauxhalls through the main dealer.
Back to top Go down
Rusty27
Rusty27

PostSubject: Re: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Theres a place in batley w.yorks called well lane turbo center, they have 1 there and they do performance upgrades there too, google there name and rhere at the top of the page!! REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Rusty27
Rusty27

PostSubject: Re: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REMAP & ROLLING ROAD   REMAP & ROLLING ROAD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REMAP & ROLLING ROAD
Page 1 of 1