please use vxzoc.com

HomePortalCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterGalleryLog inDonate
Site stickers are NOW BACK IN STOCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!
This forum is now CLOSED! Please visit our new site - www.vxzoc.com

Share | 

So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
supersterl
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:06 am

Well was quite suprised ..how much better the Zaf A handled and held the road on both snow and ice over the bad spell of weather we had just lately with TC (Traction control) and ESP (electronic stability program) and the ABS, than my 1992 cavalier sri......100% better ..

topladz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:18 am

mine wasnt to bad lost the back end once
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.vxzoc.com
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:15 am

thought the traction was a bit rubish but dont suppose the 19s help
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm

mine was brilliant as being in a little village we had alot and was snowed in for afew days, though it was crap up hills it either wouldnt get up (was a steep hill) or i had to do a bloody run up and zig zag at the top spinning like a prat but adventually made it.. still was fun i loved it
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddog

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:32 am

shocking lol.. good job i had the civic as the zaffy would move 2 feet, ditched it in verious places around runcorn twice then when eventuly got it home it sat on the drive till we had a complete thaw out
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddog

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:16 am

maddog wrote:
shocking lol.. good job i had the civic as the zaffy would move 2 feet, ditched it in verious places around runcorn twice then when eventuly got it home it sat on the drive till we had a complete thaw out

oops noticed this was in A chat, well my zaffy B was shocking in the snow...lol..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zafira-sri

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:07 am

my zafira was bad the guy at vauxhall said it was my wheels 18s but thats what my car came with

zafira
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:26 pm

my tail slide whislt turninng a bit quick and hit the pavement then chipped the rear stock alloys lip about 3 inches. WAS I PISSED!!?? HELL NO!! that gave me a reason to tell my wife that we have to buy a NEW ONE!!! harharhar!! and we did bought complete set of 17" with tyres. im so glad it happend otherwise stock alloys forever, LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maddog

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:17 pm

denzzz28 wrote:
my tail slide whislt turninng a bit quick and hit the pavement then chipped the rear stock alloys lip about 3 inches. WAS I PISSED!!?? HELL NO!! that gave me a reason to tell my wife that we have to buy a NEW ONE!!! harharhar!! and we did bought complete set of 17" with tyres. im so glad it happend otherwise stock alloys forever, LOL!

result
Back to top Go down
View user profile
denzzz28

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:54 pm

maddog wrote:
denzzz28 wrote:

result

well, by the time i got the new wheels there was no more snow so i cant tell how it performed but on the stock wheels it did very well aside from the time when the parking lot was solid ice, IT WAS HOPELESS. i had to deflate the tyres about 50% so that i could have more traction and chip off the ice as well.

The new wheels with the performance tyres on damp roads holds very well and very grippy in dry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
bud1970
Mod
Mod

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:00 am

does this answer your question???............................

the lane up to my house.............

and the poor wee zaf hopelessly stuck on it............

Back to top Go down
View user profile
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:08 am

hopefully there wont be no more, im just fed up with it now
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?   Today at 11:01 am

Back to top Go down

So How did your Zafira handle driving in the snow and on the ice?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1