vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Brakes and Steering

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MadSpringer
MadSpringer

Brakes and Steering Empty
PostSubject: Brakes and Steering   Brakes and Steering Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Evening all

I had my Zafira MOT'd by Vauxhall back in march and since then been having problems.

i have 2 issues remaining and they say they can't find anything so thought i would give you lot a go for any ideas

First thing is the car is pulling to the left, not a lot when on normal roads but when on Mway and you let go of stearing wheel it goes over pretty quick.

The other is the brakes, they work fine, were all replaced front back and the pipes as they were corrrded with all the snow and crap (AND ME NOT REALLY WASHING IT !!) but ..

when you depress them they apply to slow you down but when you do the final push to stop or stop suddenly at lights or something there appears to be a thud/clunk as if something is loose or something. This does not happen all the time you think it is OK for a bit then it does it again

it has been back to them for both they same the steering could be down to the steering wheel been out of allignment, but was OK before it went for its MOT.

And the brakes they have had all the calipers of and re tightend them but was OK for a while then starts again then again doesn't do it for a while.

Any advise welcome

cheers
Back to top Go down

Brakes and Steering
Page 1 of 1