vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Getting no power whatsoever to anything

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gtikyle

Getting no power whatsoever to anything Empty
PostSubject: Getting no power whatsoever to anything   Getting no power whatsoever to anything Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:09 am

I have a problem with my zafira, It was stood for acouple of months resulting in a dead battery, Went to jump start it but as it was dark put the leads on the wrong way, which you can guess resulted in a big bang, Put the leads back on correctly and it started fine, Run it for alittle bit while i pulled it into the garage then its been stood there since november.

Now i need to move it as we have moved house and its still outside the other garage but cant get any power whatsoever from it, Had the battery on a trickle charger and also try'd jumpstarting again but theres no a slight bit of power getting to anything, No lights, dashlights, windows, clock or wanything.

Im assuming it cant just be a fuse under the dash as it started and drove fine when i put it into the garage.

Is there anything under the bonnet fuse/relay ect i might have blown? Its a 2.0 dtci 51 plate

Thanks

Now on another forum i have been told to check the battery, fuses and also that the ECU will be blown? Anyone else had this that can shine a def anwser before i go messing about with it?
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: Getting no power whatsoever to anything   Getting no power whatsoever to anything Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 12:34 pm

battery will be had it mate thats a deffo. try that first and hope it ent fryed anything else . ignition realys are under the bonnet cheack them next. if that dont sort it then yep your right the ecu is next in the fireing line. and you should always start the bus once a mounth but better to drive it in the day every now and then do with mine as it sits in the winter as work takes over , never good to leave any car for a long time without running it saves haveing the sort of problems you have incounterd.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Getting no power whatsoever to anything   Getting no power whatsoever to anything Icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:54 pm

i expect the main fuse under the bonnet has blown..check them all...first...make sure battery is charged too...the batterys do go flat if you dont use them over a period..as alarm and immoboliser and radio are using power when key is removed..be it only miniscule...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting no power whatsoever to anything   Getting no power whatsoever to anything Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting no power whatsoever to anything
Page 1 of 1