vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Air Vent Issue

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
steve_ti
steve_ti

Air Vent Issue Empty
PostSubject: Air Vent Issue   Air Vent Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:48 pm

Ive noticed that the blowers are very weak in my zaffy. Even on full power you can hardly feel them, whether hot or cold. Ive heard it may be the pollen filter causing it. Is this right or is there something else I need to check? Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

Air Vent Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Vent Issue   Air Vent Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:59 pm

Good idea to change the pollen filter first...also look check to see if any plastic pipes have come off while you have the glove box out..

Can you hear the fan going when you move it between slow and fast in steps..

it could possibly be that some one has had the heater/air controls off and not put the right hand dial back in properly ...

and is the air recycling button(the one on the left with a car and MAX written on it )work properly(can you hear the flap close and open...(if this is stuck closed it wont let the air through Fast)
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

Air Vent Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Vent Issue   Air Vent Issue Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 7:01 pm

Yeah I can hear the fans increase in noise. Will have a listen to the air recycling switch and let you know
Back to top Go down
steve_ti
steve_ti

Air Vent Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Vent Issue   Air Vent Issue Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:42 pm

Sorry for the late reply to this lol I can hear the fans increasing when I push the air recirculation button. What does this mean?! Think the air con needs re-gassing too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Air Vent Issue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Air Vent Issue   Air Vent Issue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Air Vent Issue
Page 1 of 1