vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.

Go down 
+9
rick45
jackalsb
nixoro
pyro_maniac
clarky69
andromeda411
supersterl
topladz
samba
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rick45
rick45

zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:45 pm

topladz wrote:
rick45 wrote:
iv'e just ordered the slide before i finished reading the whole thread went out to mine and bugger me mine hasn't got the pipe either,
looks like a trip to vaux DAM more bloody expense,
i am not going to say owt to the owd woman else i'd get another bol**cking.

i have to do things like that to lol

i know i am going to hide for the rest of the day.
Back to top Go down
samba
samba

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Right, I've done it....
Fitted the correct "hose" that is, the part number for the Zafira B hose is,
13144417 from some bloke called Adam Opel and the slider switch is,
Hope this help, I am now enjoying near ice cold diet Coke and non-wilted sandwiches,
all for £15.65p inc VAT.
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 6:55 am

samba wrote:
Right, I've done it....
Fitted the correct "hose" that is, the part number for the Zafira B hose is,
13144417 from some bloke called Adam Opel and the slider switch is,
Hope this help, I am now enjoying near ice cold diet Coke and non-wilted sandwiches,
all for £15.65p inc VAT.

iv'e ordered the slider and have contacted dan harford (the seller) to see if he stocks the hose bit but no answer yet will let you know what happens,
rick.
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 8:40 pm

samba wrote:
I'm having problems getting the hose connection, the local dealer can only find the Astra version, as the Zafira hose is upside-down V shaped, can any one help, got the slide/switch for £2.45.

you need part number 13242604 for the pipe
on ebay car parts for £17.00 plus post,
the sellers email is--tradeparts@harfordvauxhall.co.uk.
rick.
Back to top Go down
delboy
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 12:29 am

had a look at this too on my 08 plate breeze, the stub pipe is there with the bung on the end, just need the slide cover switch
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 7:11 am

delboy wrote:
had a look at this too on my 08 plate breeze, the stub pipe is there with the bung on the end, just need the slide cover switch

hi delboy,
have a look on ebay for "glove box air cooling guide, item number :-280525565333,
£3.00 plus 70p post and package or email this chap at,
tradeparts@harfordvauxhall.co.uk,
good luck,
iv'e got the slide but no pipe.
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 am

hi all,
for those who do not have the pipe already fitted the vauxhall part number is 13144417 found this out after my vaux agent supplied me with one for the astra,
parts can be got off ebay motors, sellers id :- danharford681,
hope this is of some help to you guy's.
rick.
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:45 pm

jackalsb wrote:
I just picked up my 58 design today and this was a mod i was going to do straight away. Only though to find out I to do not have the pipe either. I would be intrested if you can find the part number for the pipe as well Smile

the correct part no is 13144417 for the zaf pipe, make sure they give you the correct one as there is lhd and rhd,
i bought an astra one from a part number given to me off a vaux dealer on fleabay that turned out to be for an astra
tried to exchange it for zaf pipe but was told cant as it was a special order from vaux, so i am going to do the same mod with a bit of hose pipe.
Back to top Go down
delboy
delboy

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:28 pm

cheers rick,

thanks for the link, it has now been ordered.
Back to top Go down
jackalsb
jackalsb

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 11:19 pm

rick45 wrote:
jackalsb wrote:
I just picked up my 58 design today and this was a mod i was going to do straight away. Only though to find out I to do not have the pipe either. I would be intrested if you can find the part number for the pipe as well Smile

the correct part no is 13144417 for the zaf pipe, make sure they give you the correct one as there is lhd and rhd,
i bought an astra one from a part number given to me off a vaux dealer on fleabay that turned out to be for an astra
tried to exchange it for zaf pipe but was told cant as it was a special order from vaux, so i am going to do the same mod with a bit of hose pipe.

Thanks Rick Smile
Back to top Go down
https://en-gb.facebook.com/stephen.bonnington
martinh

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:07 pm

looked at my Zaf design 08 today it dont have the pipe either?? So must look into getting the parts..Anyone else fitted pipe is it handy got at?? As I didnt want to screw glove box off just to check!!
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:19 pm

hi martinh ,
yes it's easy once you've got glovebox out,
2 screws at top, then underneath glovebox see two black plugs these turn anti clockwise ( using fingers not a screw driver like i tried ) lower panel to remove remaining two srews,
remove heater floorwell ducting, remove bung on heater, plug in new pipe its easy at top end for glovebox pipe to fit.
rick.
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:25 pm

it's also funny as to why most vaux dealers dont know part number, make sure they give you the correct side pipe as they are left and right handed.
i think my vaux dealer found part no, on another parts supplier, on vaux computer it said ESP, so might be worth telling them were to look.
Back to top Go down
martinh

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 7:27 pm

cheers must get parts ordered then!!
Back to top Go down
AlanB
AlanB

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 6:50 pm

Checked mine no pipe either scratch but took some photos so others can see where it fits.

with the glove box removed this is where the pipe should be
zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Nopipe

This is the bung for the other end of the pipe, it looks like it connects into the pollen filter chamber
zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Bung

and when you move the manifold this is where the other end of the pipe fits
zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Connection

just got to get the pipe now.....
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:11 pm

hopefully someone can use the photos and make an how 2 for us
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 7:26 pm

i bojjed mine using astra pipe and garden hose.
Back to top Go down
AlanB
AlanB

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 5:50 pm

Spoke to the local Vauxhall dealer today they said they can get the part 13144417 in two weeks from Germany for circa £24. Shocked I feel its time for some emulation with flexible hose or similar. I shall record my efforts for posterity
Laughing
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 6:41 pm

hi alanb,
just get the astra pipe for £15.00, cut middle section out and use the yellow garden hose perfect fit.
rick.
Back to top Go down
AlanB
AlanB

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 1:28 pm

rick45 wrote:
hi alanb,
just get the astra pipe for £15.00, cut middle section out and use the yellow garden hose perfect fit.
rick.

Is that via a vaux dealer ? cant see any on fleabay
Back to top Go down
rick45
rick45

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 5:14 pm

hi alanb,
yes vaux dealer or a chap called (danharford681) on fleabay he is a vauxhall dealer,

vauxhall part number for astra part is p v0013242604 and it is a none stock part £17.98 inc vat,
good luck,
rick.
Back to top Go down
garryhucker

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:33 pm

i take it the Zaf A doesnt have this feature?
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 9:52 pm

garryhucker wrote:
i take it the Zaf A doesnt have this feature?

not that ive seen garry
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
AlanB
AlanB

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 22, 2010 11:36 am

rick45 wrote:
hi alanb,
yes vaux dealer or a chap called (danharford681) on fleabay he is a vauxhall dealer,

vauxhall part number for astra part is p v0013242604 and it is a none stock part £17.98 inc vat,
good luck,
rick.

Cheers for that Rick, the ebay man doesnt seem to have any at the moment, have emailed him to see if he has any on order. Will also talk to local Vaux dealer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.   zafira - Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zafira B Cool Glove Box Mod.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2