vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

how do i get the headlight switch out??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesey

how do i get the headlight switch out?? Empty
PostSubject: how do i get the headlight switch out??   how do i get the headlight switch out?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:14 pm

my zaffy im selling its got the front spotlights with the proper switch but i cant remove either of the switches im wanting the spots in my new zaffy all the wiring is there i just need to fit the grill and spots and the switch , id rather not damage the dash in the process prising the switch out there must be an easyer way how do i get the headlight switch out?? Icon_cry
Back to top Go down
ZafSRi

PostSubject: Re: how do i get the headlight switch out??   how do i get the headlight switch out?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:57 pm

If I remember right.......you pull out the switch in the vertical position (as you would to switch interior light on) and there should be a hole underneath. Poke a thin screwdriver into the hole and this should release the knob from the unit. You can then get access to the clips at the side of the housing and remove.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: how do i get the headlight switch out??   how do i get the headlight switch out?? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm

exactly right for the main light switch..Zafsri
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how do i get the headlight switch out??   how do i get the headlight switch out?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

how do i get the headlight switch out??
Page 1 of 1