vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Installing io-play in Zafira B

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Turks

zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Empty
PostSubject: Installing io-play in Zafira B   zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 12:59 pm

Hi

I've just bought a Zafira B zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Icon_cheers and am itching to install an Io-play that I've been given so i can stream music from my phone.

I'vw got the SOT leads that are needed but I'm not sure where to wire the power lead to (is there a suitable place linked to the ignition) and how / where to connect the mute leads.

Any advice / links / experiences greatefully received.

Thanks a lot zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
samba
samba

PostSubject: Re: Installing io-play in Zafira B   zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 9:51 pm

You either need Aux-in or bluetooth, so unless you have either it's back to the drawing board.
Back to top Go down
Turks

PostSubject: Re: Installing io-play in Zafira B   zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 11:25 pm

Cheers- maybe I should've said the io-play is a bluetooth streaming module that fits behind the car stereo (CD-30 in my case) and offer speech on top and streaming from any bluetooth device. Seemed ideal for my zafira / stereo combination but I've very little experience of changing stereos -

I know I can fit it - Just need to know where to connect the wires! zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installing io-play in Zafira B   zafira - Installing io-play in Zafira B Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Installing io-play in Zafira B
Page 1 of 1