vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Zafira B Heater Q

Go down 
+2
supersterl
nixoro
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
clarky69
clarky69

Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Heater Q   Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 7:48 am

nixoro wrote:
Well would you believe it I had my heating checked at Vx and they said its fine.

Not 100% convinced but so long as it works I cant complain.

i've been told mine are fine, like you not convinced, however since i closed all my vents the winscreen problem seems sorted, just don't seem to have any power, not compared to my fords in the past, gonna tke the pollen filter out next weekend and see what differance that makes.
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Heater Q   Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:58 am

clarky69 wrote:
nixoro wrote:
Well would you believe it I had my heating checked at Vx and they said its fine.

i've been told mine are fine, like you not convinced, however since i closed all my vents the winscreen problem seems sorted, just don't seem to have any power, not compared to my fords in the past, gonna tke the pollen filter out next weekend and see what differance that makes.

What I find is air distribution is right but which ever option selected even when on the screen I have some air coming from the vents, my thinking was that if you move to the screen all vent air is redirected.

Could just be me but I have confirmed this with Vx and they say its fine.
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Heater Q   Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 4:42 pm

nixoro wrote:
clarky69 wrote:
nixoro wrote:

What I find is air distribution is right but which ever option selected even when on the screen I have some air coming from the vents, my thinking was that if you move to the screen all vent air is redirected.

i was told too get maximum effect on the screen, you need all the other vents, closed, never come across this before, i've always found if you switch onto screen everything else switches off.
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Heater Q   Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 12:02 pm

clarky69 wrote:
nixoro wrote:
clarky69 wrote:
nixoro wrote:

i was told too get maximum effect on the screen, you need all the other vents, closed, never come across this before, i've always found if you switch onto screen everything else switches off.

Have you tested it on screen with the vents open wondering if yours does the same as mine curious lol if it does I shall have to make sure the vents are shut Smile

Any chance you could test this for me?
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Heater Q   Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 5:42 pm

hi nixoro, when i have mine switched to the screen and open any of the vents, the air comes out of the vents and reduces on the screen. so i keep all the vents shut if i'm wanting to demist the screen, i just make sure i have my coat on aswell lol, hope this helps. Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
kaaf66

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Heater Q   Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 10:37 pm

ye i had this problem too last year had to strip out just to the side of pedal and push arm back in to slider...also had problem with interior circulation found that behind glove box there was another plastic slider that was made of really weak plastic so pushed back in and dare not use it now....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Heater Q   Zafira B Heater Q - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zafira B Heater Q
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2