vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Trip Computer Activation

Go down 
+4
leefowler
Rusty27
topladz
andromeda411
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
molveees

Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:29 pm

andromeda411 wrote:
there is lots of things they don't do. i put in cruise control into my zaf for about £40 and 2 hours of my time.
i think vx hope you will go back to get these things done and then charge you a fortune for the priviledge!
Hi Mate
do you have the parts list & a procedure for what is needed to install a cruise control. I have also ordered an opcom from fleabay. cant wait to try it.
Back to top Go down
kaaf66

PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:43 pm

im afraid the opcom dont work on mine
Back to top Go down
molveees

PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:50 am

kaaf66 wrote:
im afraid the opcom dont work on mine
Might be worth checking if any garages own tech2 equipment. I just bought a cd30mp3 which has been properly divorced from donor car. i'm in west sussex so may try my luck in few places who could get the stereo working as well as trip comp. activation.
Back to top Go down
kaaf66

PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 3:50 pm

i tried everywhere the only place that could do it was vaux dealer and they wanted between £58-£75 . i wont pay it on principal cos it only takes few minutes
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 11:08 pm

Queried with VX to see if they can enable the display they say could not garantee a fix but would still charge me, the man behind the counter took details of my car and apparently is going to ask VX head office be interesting to see if they fob me off as I have been asked to call back on Friday.

Wish me luck Smile
Back to top Go down
kaaf66

PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 10:04 pm

hi...just off the topic a bit ....air cond fitters came into work today...i asked if he could have a look cause seems to be struggling to cool down ,so he got his pressure test gear out ...then quickly found out that vx had changed the connectors so the air cool companys cannot carry out any repairs/re gassing on vauxhalls..SO AGAIN YOU HAVE TO USE MASTER FIT...and the stupid prices they charge....now thinking buying another vauxhall was a bit of a mistake..just another moneymaking scam.....:s
Back to top Go down
nixoro
nixoro

PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 4:32 am

nixoro wrote:
Queried with VX to see if they can enable the display they say could not garantee a fix but would still charge me, the man behind the counter took details of my car and apparently is going to ask VX head office be interesting to see if they fob me off as I have been asked to call back on Friday.

Wish me luck Smile

Well I had it confirmed it can be done but Vx want to charge me £135 inc vat for the privelege to do it, at which point I made my excuses as apparently this is Vx's standard rate for an hours labour.

My next question is can the OPCOM devices access the screen settings as if they can I am thinking I may just get one.

Feel gutted Vx quoted that rediculous price.

Cheers in advance for any help on this one

Roy Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip Computer Activation   Trip Computer Activation - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trip Computer Activation
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3