vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Newbie with a question

Go down 
+7
supersterl
clarky69
Paz
madgezza
tomZ20LET
topladz
Colin North
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Colin North
Colin North

Newbie with a question Empty
PostSubject: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:02 pm

Hi, I have a Dec 05 Zafira 2.2 SRI auto, we love her .. I say 'her' as the wife drives it day to day and of course it has a name!
Anyway, I have a wee problem that I hope some may be able to help me with. The Glove Box! the spring in the retracting pins on each side have well & truely sprung. They are visable, and I can pull them out quite easily, and for a while we lived with this, however now when closing the lid, the pins are pushed in, they stay in and not enough left to hold the lid closed.
On 1st inspection it would appear the lid is a sealed unit, save the handle?
Has anyone else had this problem? Any tips.
Any help much appreciated.
Col in Jersey
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:47 pm

hi mate and welcome to the site im sure someone will be along to answer your question
Back to top Go down
http://www.vxzoc.com
tomZ20LET
Merchandiser

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm

welcome to the crew and answer to ur question fook knows lol
Back to top Go down
madgezza
Group Buyer
Group Buyer
madgezza

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:23 pm

welcome to the site mate, someone should be able to help soon
Back to top Go down
Paz
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:26 am

Welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
clarky69
clarky69

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:26 am

welcome to the site mate
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:51 am

hi colin welcome to vxzoc... yes its a fault on the zaf b, unfortunately you have to buy a new lid... had this problem on the daughters 1.6 zaf B when she bought it just a year ago.... and the garage she bought it off looked for a second hand one ..but in the end had to by one from vauxhall... i asked at vx if they just did the spring and pins and the answer was no.. a glove box front cost the garage about £30... which they paid for.. also there is three different colours too..so make sure you order the right colour..
Back to top Go down
Milly-gsi
Mod
Mod
Milly-gsi

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 1:22 pm

welcome to the site colin
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:08 pm

hello and welcome to the site mate.
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:40 pm

Milly-gsi wrote:

Thanks mate, I too have the same disorder .. says he stuffing a choc wafer in mouth without the aid of a cuppa!
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:43 pm

Milly-gsi wrote:

Am good at this clearly, that reply was for the guy with a chocolate problem Newbie with a question Icon_surprised .. thanks for the welcome
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 pm

Colin North wrote:
Milly-gsi wrote:

Am good at this clearly, that reply was for the guy with a chocolate problem Newbie with a question Icon_surprised .. thanks for the welcome

And 3rd time lucky as I just realised that was you OMG ... Taxi for 1! .. leaving by the left exit now
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 9:52 pm

pmsl
Back to top Go down
madman87
madman87

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 10:38 pm

hi and welcome to the site
Back to top Go down
emma79

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 11:49 pm

WELCOME!
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:38 pm

Thanks all for the tips and welcomes, took delivery of a new corsa today for a guy at work, the sales guy managed to clip the mirror, and put a weeeee mark on it .. his penance?, a new glove box lid for my Zaffy! Newbie with a question Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:42 pm

lol nice
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 pm

topladz wrote:
lol nice

oh yeh, and a valet .. 2 kids, squished grapes, remains of last saturdays lunch, random bits of melted chocolate, the remains of the ribenna that remarkably did not manage to balance on the edge of the car seat, and enough crumbs to keep a good baker busy for a week, and the sand .. how does so much of the stuff end up in the back of our car?? all = needed valet, and one busy valet bloke .. or salesman with sleeves rolled up.... there is a god after all :-) ...
Back to top Go down
topladz
Admin
Admin
topladz

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

ill bring mine over he can do that to
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 9:59 pm

topladz wrote:

750 buses later he'd be well chuffed ..

On different note, was just looking at posting a pic of my car so it came up on my profile, the FAQ's kinda tell you who cant have one, but not how to post one? or am I missing something?
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:07 pm

Colin North wrote:
topladz wrote:

750 buses later he'd be well chuffed ..

On different note, was just looking at posting a pic of my car so it came up on my profile, the FAQ's kinda tell you who cant have one, but not how to post one? or am I missing something?

Just found avatar .. there was me thinking that was a movie
Back to top Go down
IAN74

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:12 pm

you got it sorted mate looking good. Newbie with a question Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Colin North
Colin North

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:15 pm

IAN74 wrote:
you got it sorted mate looking good. Newbie with a question Icon_cool

Cheers, Bit like Britsh Rail .. get there in the end m8 Newbie with a question Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie with a question   Newbie with a question Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Newbie with a question
Page 1 of 1