vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
welcome
vxzoc.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vxzoc.com

vauxhall zafira

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterGalleryLog inDonate

Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
molveees

zafira - Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work Empty
PostSubject: Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work   zafira - Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:07 pm

My Zafira B Life has 2 remote fob keys. One of them dont work. The previous owner claimed it did then the battery died. I replaced the battery with the new one, tried the lock/unlock but to no avail. then i googled for answers & found that you could get the key to work properly by inserting it into ignition, turn it 2 clicks & press lock twice, remove key & try the lock/unlock but that hasn't worked either. Is there another method for reprogramming the key? i want to save £100 if possible by avoiding the stealers. Thanks
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work   zafira - Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 6:45 pm

when you put the key in ignition and turn on key to light dash only , press the lock and unlock buttons on the key fob. on and off ,if it works the doors will lock and open as you do it..whilst in the ignition..then it should be fine..
Back to top Go down
molveees

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work   zafira - Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 8:31 pm

supersterl wrote:
when you put the key in ignition and turn on key to light dash only , press the lock and unlock buttons on the key fob. on and off ,if it works the doors will lock and open as you do it..whilst in the ignition..then it should be fine..
thanks, tried that but doesnt work. have ordered an opcom from fleabay so watch this space......it is supposed to re-synch keyfobs plus more.
Back to top Go down
supersterl
Admin
Admin
supersterl

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work   zafira - Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:31 pm

Yes i have opcom and you will need the carpass security code to recode your key and to alter anything else with it...
Im going to actually try doing a new spare key for sons astra gsi over next weekend with opcom..had to wait for the carpass as it was not in car when he bought it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work   zafira - Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zafira B Life 1.6 Keyfob doesnt work
Page 1 of 1